Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

DAY 0: Arrival

I arrived at the airport on Saturday night with some delay (as usual, airasia) and was welcomed by two guys. Benny and A...chung or tjung or qung, something like that, a muscular guy with a baby face(i didn't say that, someone else did). Both of them are AIESEC volunteer. Looking at them,st I think it's quite fun to do that kind of job, welcoming foreigner and share about our country. 

I stayed in Benny's appartment for 1 night. The house is modest, yet so homey, cozy, and aesthetic. I slept in a seemingly japanese style room. Too bad, i didn't manage to take any pic there.. and did not have the chance to know Benny's sister. Just kidding! 


3 comments:

  1. My sister!!? Hey... you guys!! ! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... Benny, you better watch out for your sister :p

    ReplyDelete