Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Arkhhh!!

It's been a very long time since the last time I updated the blog and now I will not be able to complete all the 60 posts of my days in Taiwan.. Now, I actually almost finish this internship! I'm so sorry to the people whom i asked to read my blog, my boss, my Dad, and myself:(. I will change the format of this blog and I will talk about the things that interest me the most, to keep me motivated.

Now,I'll tell the reasons why I didn't update the blog:

1. She is the first culprit. My life here had been peaceful and I had so much time before she came. Her name is Mas, a Thai girl with pretty and big eyes, err, that  means her eyes are pretty big, he2. Ever since she came, somehow, I haven't had much free time to blog anymore. 

2. The second culprit is Apau Jie, my boss. After Mas came, she suddenly had so much activities for us: going to pub, KTV, drink Chinese tea, cuisine trip, traveling around, trip to Hualian, etc.

The one with the "snake" around her neck is Mas, and the other one is Apau Jie. 

Although I didn't really write my experiences in the blog, we really made beautiful memories. And they are not deletable. 

4 comments:

  1. It wasn't a snake on my neck - -" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i have to be honest that the snake looks like a scarf

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your blog boss and happy birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although you went back already~ But you need finish your blog , and tell everybody you are
    " TV people " ha ha

    ReplyDelete