Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DAY 11: Nino the good friend

Today, I'll continue to write about my Taiwanese friend, his name is Nino, a very good friend of mine. We do many things together, such as:

1. Walking to the office in the morning.

2. Practicing Chinese when there are only two of us.

3. Relaxing and eating cookies in midnight.

How he looks like? Is he good-looking? Here's the picture.


Okay, it's a Labrador, a good-looking and smart one. See the board hung around his neck?

It means: "Come to Yin Dong Sien Ci (Tina's restaurant), please follow me." If only he knew that he played such a great role in marketing, he could have demanded for more bones. But really, whoever fall for this walking banner will find out that the restaurant is really a good place to eat. Not only the foods are nice, but also they look attractive because the chef really put some effort in "designing" the foods. The English name of the restaurant is Mile High. The name was given by mysterious American adventurer who came by to taste a strawberry. Ok, enough. 

Now, Nino belongs to Tina, and he always stays at homestay every night, that's how we got close to each other. He knows my smell and I know his. Just kidding, dogs smelled the same. He is trained to shake hand (both left and right), sit, lay down, guiding people to the restaurant and the coolest is to catch and bite running people. So, don't run and shout anywhere near him. Hope, I can record the video of Nino biting someone-maybe A Yuen. 


One thing that I like the most from Nino is his eyes. I dunno why the eyes look like tame puppy here, but actually they look very proud and fierce. He's like saying "Give me food or be my food." Pardon me if I showed some symptoms of autism. Maybe I ate porks too much.



1 comment:

  1. Your Taiwan exchange program is interesting yet fun...jiayou with your mandarin (:

    ReplyDelete