Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DAy 5: Night Market

We went to night market today, and wew, I really want to go there again, there were just to many foods that we couldn't touch... Well, anw, the purpose of going to the market was not to eat but to buy more clothes. It's getting colder here and they said it can reach 2 degree Celsius! That's why they suggested me to buy thicker jacket and more clothes. Apau Jie (boss) was very nice and surprisingly bought me a new jeans. Xie2 boss!

I was too focused on finding clothes that I forgot to take any picture. I'll get one later. Not much story this time, but I found one good drink in the night market. It's a mix between green tea and yogurt, and the taste was great, maybe I'll try to make it myself one day..hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment