Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

DAY 9: Taiwan Ren

I don't have much thing to share today because I'm preparing for the next English teaching. We have a good plan for the next class, hope the kids will like it. So I'll talk about something else. I've shared earlier that I like Taiwanese people. They are kind, friendly, polite, and helpful. Well, at least those are the kind of people that I've met so far. So I want to dedicate some of my posts to introduce some of the people who are quite close to me here. 

First is Tina, my homestay's lady, or landlord, or owner, whatever you call it. She is in charge of the house I'm staying in. She speaks Chinese, Japanese and almost no English, which makes it so difficult for us to communicate. She's like "ano.. ano..." whenever she tries to find a word and I'm like "na ge.. na ge...". She armed herself with the electronic translator which was proven to be not much of use simply because there is no English words library in the translator, lol. 

Fortunately, we both are patient, hehe, we enjoy trying the convey our messages by any means (pictures, diagrams, google translator, gestures), and we laugh that out. Here's the picture:


There'll be more coming posts on Taiwan people, so stay tuned:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment