Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

DAY 13: RANDOM

Okay, there's no specific topic for today's post. I wanna share some of the pictures that I've taken before..

First, these pictures were taken when I and Xiao Hei helped Ta Ge (big brother) in delivering foods to the tables at his restaurant. 

The first picture was taken at about 11.30 am. It was quite and peaceful. The restaurant is indeed a lovely one and on the wall near the entrance door, we can see the autographs of many Taiwanese actresses who have visited. I always wonder why Ta Ge did not ask me to write my autograph there... j/k.


30 minutes later, 4 buses dropped by and... 

No wonder Ta Ge asked for reinforcement, it was really hectic! Everybody had to move super fast. I wished I could just use my mouse to click the food and drag it to the table just like in the Dinner Dash. 30 minutes later...

Yes, they were quite fast in eating their foods (pork, etc.) although they are in their 50's or 60's maybe. The next day, Ta Ge gave us some money, yea.. Ta Ge! If you ever need any help, just let us know, we will be happy to help! We don't expect any bonus, but if you insists, what can we do? hehe..

The following picture is my homestay..

I lied. First, this kind of house is no longer exist (well, that's what i know). It's how the Taiwanese house look like in the past. Second, it is only a miniature model which is displayed during the last Jiangmajue. Jiangmajue is an annual festival which celebrate... ginger. I know it sounds out, but it's really all about ginger. In the last festival, they even had a dog statue covered with gingers which is 4 meters high. I'll tell about it later once I know more about this festival.

Next, it's the pig statue that I see every morning when I walk to the office.

It always brighten up my day because it's fat, yet looks so happy. Moreover, every part of its body will be chopped off and cooked. If human could be like the portrayed pig, happy for how they are created and what they are meant to be, maybe the world can be a better place... Enough with the crab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment